Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Ted Byers

Default Question regarding Neem Oil

Where the heck do YOU live? Some kind of Biodome?
Come down here to South Florida for a while, you'll
have some soon enough....

Tell me about it. My brother-in-law worked a number of years in Florida in
the pest control industry. I well know that there are places in this world
where pests are a ubiquitous problem.

I live in Ontario, just north of Toronto. That isn't enough to explain why
I never have had a problem with pests. The fact I maintain good growing
conditions for my plants, and that they are in very good condition, makes my
plants less susceptable than most plants growing in the wild, is likely part
of the reason. And good hygiene, and waste management, in the house is
likely another part of it. Knowing the preferred habitats of pests and
ensuring such habitat is of limited supply helps. And as I said, luck may
have something to do with it. Of course, with luck being a factor, it
becomes a matter of time before I see a problem that will have to be
resolved.

Cheers,

Ted