Old 08-11-2002, 04:43 AM
Scott Murphy

Default Truffles and James Beard and Psilocybe mushrooms: Oh my!

"Joe Zorzin" wrote in message ...
POSTED IN alt.forestry

It should be part of forestry education- all forestry students should have
to eat psilocybin, while listening to classic idiot right wing forestry
professors rant against preservationists. Better yet, forestry students
should secretly stuff some into the professor's sandwiches while out on a
field trip. Then watch the fun as everyone starts talking to the trees. G

You're funny Joe. G When will you finally admit it? It's simply
Newton and his laws of motion... for every action, there is an equal
and opposite reaction. If you don't cut here, you've got to cut
there. Within my faculty I'm about the most
preservationist/ecologically leaning student. It might surprise you
to know that the majority of forestry students at my school probably
think this way. I can say that for my graduating class for sure. I
just think that one should be careful about pretending you're getting
results when maybe, just maybe, you're not. You've got to clean out
your brain and get away from this left-wing, right-wing stuff... it
clouds your thinking. g

Scott