Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] be good

I'm away for a few days to spend time with the grandkids --
including an 8th birthday! Then the 2 boys are coming back here
for a week!

Will be meeting with St. Petersburg IBCer (and occasional poster)
Mick Sgroi to dig up 3-4 40-50-year old natal plums from my
daughter's yard (and, maybe that dwarf oleander, too). We will
expect Mick to post pics on the gallery in a year or so.

Y'all be good. Back when I get here. The list should run
smoothly.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - This economy
is a wholly owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord
Nelson, 1995

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++