Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
animaux

Default Blooming while lily after a recent rain - zephyranthes?

On Wed, 28 May 2003 09:05:46 -0500, Rusty Mase wrote:

This is the key of your statement:

(...)
I once even called the Harris County Flood
Control District to inquire if they were concerned with my doing this
and they actually encouraged it.

It is against the law to go onto private property, wild or not you have no way
of knowing, and remove plants. It goes against nature, means that, some animal
or other living thing may depend on that plant at that location.

Always ask before going on property to remove plants. It's the fair thing to
do.