Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
David Wee

Default green water HELP

If you have hardy fish like SAE/octos/common goldfish, you can perform
greater % water changes, just make sure to get that water back to acid
levels with Co2 injection or however you keep your ph at 6.5. Im speaking
out of experience, but im pretty sure you can do more water changes, water
changes simply get the green out right away so the real plants have a
better light absorption rate (green water reduces the amount of light in
the water). Its probably good enough to get the water to a light green
state, then just make sure your plants are doing their job.

In article ,
Alex wrote:
To all of you experts out the

Recently change the light on my 29 G tank from 2x40 wt to 55 wt from Ah
supply
add more plants and fish in about a week water start turning green.
My water have 0 ammonia, nitrates about 15
wary soft and sudden change in Ph from usual 6.5 to 7.3 .Just before lights
change did about 30% water change and add a florapride
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Alex