Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
Anne Lurie

Default local benner-type deer fencing available?

Jane,

Googling for "deer netting" -- boy, you can tell I've been out in the sun
too long, we don't even have a problem with deer here, just the neighbor's
pet rabbits! -- turned up this website:
http://www.mydeergarden.com/My_Store/Net/

I don't know about the shipping cost, but the netting seems expensive just
by itself -- easy for me to say, as I'm not the one with a deer problem!
In any event, the site offers more than just products; there's also
apparently a forum about deer problems

Good luck!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Jane Peppler" wrote in message
Hi again,

Lowes/Home Depot have only the flimsiest deer netting. The good stuff, a
la Benners online, is so expensive to ship. Is it available locally?

Thanks,
Jane