Old 29-05-2003, 05:24 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Fireblight on pear tree?

In article ,
Kay Easton wrote:
In article , Nick Maclaren
writes

Whitehall mandarins and the ineffable Thatcher eliminated
the Scientific Civil Service as a functioning entity?

ah... so it's not *all* civil servants that you hate!
;-)

Correct. And you can hate an organisation without hating the people
who work for it. My venom IS directed, and it is aimed at the very
small group of arrogant and self-serving ******s who have caused and
are causing so much harm to this country.

The fact that there is a much larger group of people who go along
with them is another matter, and such a conglomeration of ignorance,
stupidity and short-sightedness makes me despair more than loathe.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.