Old 29-05-2003, 05:24 AM
TFSeven

Default something's wrong

I'm pretty new to gardening and this is my first post here. I hope someone
can help. Several of my plants are having problems. The leaves are turning
purple for some reason. Here is a link to 2 dogwoods I have recently
planted, but other plants are having the same problem.
http://www.2dplanet.com/dogwoods.htm

Soil Type: Mostly clay
Planted as instructed.
Liquid Root stimulator used at first watering.

The dogwoods also seem to be wilting. Too much water? Not enough? I watered
at first planting and one week later. (We have had a ton of rain in the past
month, so I didn't want to water too much.) I sprayed them with a fungicide
today thinking they may have dogwood anthracnose.

Hope someone can help me out.
Thanks.