Old 29-05-2003, 01:08 PM
animaux

Default Bindweed

On 29 May 2003 01:12:30 -0700, (Fleemo) wrote:

Why is Bindweed so widely despised? I have some growing in my garden
right now and thought it a lovely flower, so I left it. Was that a
big mistake?

-Fleemo

Probably because if not controlled can take over a garden, smothering
everything in its wake much like kudzu. Bind is the key word in bindweed. It
literally strangles everything it comes in contact with.

One year my sister in law said, look there is natural morning glory. I just
turned to my husband and we both knew. I tried to tell her, but now her
entire garden has been strangled with it.