Old 29-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Phisherman

Default Hedge suggestions

On Thu, 29 May 2003 03:21:27 GMT, "Bad Beagle"
wrote:

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good hedge. I would prefer one
without berries and one that require little work. I mostly want it to
reduce traffic noise. I was told a hedge would help with tire noise. I
live on a corner lot so it cannot grow too high. Any ideas?

Select a plant that grows well in your conditions. For my climate,
hollies make a good hedge in full sun, however they do produce berries
(which the birds eat). Hollies are slow-growing, but still will need
some trimming to keep them at the proper height.