Old 29-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Red

Default Armadillo problems

I noticed the other day someone mentioned trapping Armadillo. I would like to do that and relocate them to some other area. I have a couple Havahart traps but can't seem to get them to cooperate. Any ideas on what to use for bait. I have tried rotten fruit, old pieces of meat, and cat food as suggested on the Havahart web site. Also used a couple of boards to create a "funnel" effect. A couple weeks ago I put out some beneficial nematodes to take care of the grubs. All with no success. I can live with them in the grass but they are totally destroying the beds especially the newly established ones.