Old 29-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Malcolm

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

On Thu, 29 May 2003 17:46:08 +0100, Oz
wrote:

Peter Duncanson writes
On Thu, 29 May 2003 15:04:58 GMT, Malcolm wrote:

Yeah but not many of us will deliberately coat liberal; quantities of
highly toxic poisons onto peoples foodstuffs, not knowingly anyway,
and then still claim innocence.

I think knowledgeable people here (uk.business.agriculture) have, and will,
challenge(d) your reference to "highly toxic poisons".

Unlikely, he's probably been killfiled by everyone due to a sub-70 IQ
and total inability to learn anything at all.

That'll be quite a few points above you then old chum, I'm not the one
sitting here whining about how hard done by I am, because I produce
crap goods and nobody wants them. In fact I have a proper job and earn
a fortune, more then enough to pay for my choice not to be poisoned by
subsidy inbreds like yourself, I choose where and who I buy or sell
from, you are apparently too dumb to work it out, even though the
writing was on the wall years ago.

Sub 50 should cover you and the other Bennies quite nicely.
--

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?

I understand.