Old 29-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Julia Manton

Default UK Orchid supplies?

Hello Jim,

Ray Creek (Orchids) is a great mail order firm, I can certainly recommend
it - I buy coconut husk from him, it works really well. Only mail order
though, no web - telephone number for a catalogue is 01724 798445.

There's a good on-line site at Burnhams
(http://www.orchids.uk.com/paradise.htm) but I can't see bark or any other
accessories in their on-line catalogue, just plants & books/videos. Might be
worth dropping them an email to enquire, though.

Julia
"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1fvq9qx.75sctl1meh7knN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Hi all,

1) Is there a FAQ for this group if so where do I find it?
2) Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced UK supllier of orchid Bark?
(Or can I use 'normal' bark?) I've tried all the local garden centres
for 'Levingtons' brand bark compost and none stock it.

I'm a newbie to orchids so please forgive any errors on my part

Cheers
//
JimW
To Email, remove nospamtodayta from my email address