Old 20-11-2002, 02:26 AM
rgs50

Default forestry web site ?

A while back I was referred to a forestry web site in a search for a Shihl
090 chainsaw. Well since that time my machine crashed from a virus. I was
hoping to re obtain the URL here. The person in Canada I found who had
Stihl 090 saws for sale was great and he sold me a beautiful saw. My family
is really sacred of the saw though because it came with a 6 foot blade. I
bought a smaller blade but everyone in my family still says the saw is
frightening. They are right but it's no more dangerous than a car , I
think. Anyway I am looking for the URL to that site. Thanks.

Robert G Smith