Old 29-05-2003, 07:21 PM
Nedra

Default BZT

8 oz sure didn't last me a season. Had to re-order last fall.
My pond is supposed to be 3,000 gallons. Never did do
the salt thingy .... to find out for sure how much big it really is.
Nedra

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
8 oz would last you the season with probably a bit left over. ~ jan

Szpond wrote:
I got the phone number for ordering the BZT off an earlier post, but I

never
did see any posts that tell us what BZT does? I know the ponder

special is an
8 oz. size, but I haven't called for the price yet, seeing how much

their other
stuff is, I'm sure it is pricey. Please tell us exactly what BZT does

for the
pond, and how long 8 ozs. will last (4,500 gallon pond). And yes, I

still have
the floating algae problem. Thanks, Cathy

I love the stuff and think it is the reason my pond is a
delight instead of another big chore.
From the fact sheet you receive when you buy the product:
Eliminates Odors, Reduce Bottom Solids, Eliminates Pond
Scum, Stops Aeration equipment fouling, Improves water
clarity and quality, cost less than a fraction of a penny
per gallon of water treated.

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~