Old 21-11-2002, 09:52 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

Default Confrontation during anti-logging operation leaves one dead, one injured

(Lion Kuntz) wrote:
The tree-covered mountains surrounding Mexico City in particular are
crucial to cleansing the capital's heavily polluted air.
--James W. Robinson

WellDone (Shel Scott) schreef

Utter bullshit! The world's air is "cleansed" by the plankton in the

oceans and by the oceans absorbing CO2. Forest contribution is
minimal, besides the forest gives back much of what it "cleanses" from
the air when it decays and/or burns.

+ + +
? ? ?
How confused can one get?
Air pollution in cities has nothing whatsoever to do with CO2
+ + +

): "I may make you feel, but I can't make you think"

+ + +
Maybe it would be a good idea to help yourself
and try to start thinking yourself?
Maybe read a little basic science once in a while?
PvR