Old 29-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default BZT

ajames54 wrote:
On 29 May 2003 10:58:02 GMT, (Szpond) wrote:

I got the phone number for ordering the BZT off an earlier post, but I never
did see any posts that tell us what BZT does? I know the ponder special is an
8 oz. size, but I haven't called for the price yet, seeing how much their other
stuff is, I'm sure it is pricey. Please tell us exactly what BZT does for the
pond, and how long 8 ozs. will last (4,500 gallon pond). And yes, I still have
the floating algae problem. Thanks, Cathy

Still nobody willing to tell me what this stuff is or what
bi-products it produces ... all I've ever got from anyone was
it's an enzyme... sure... and Heroin is Herbal Supplement...

(Yeah I know it's a nasty comment but I am very suspicious of
secret ingredients)

You asked what it did for the pond and I did my best to tell
you. You didn't ask what is was the first time. Also from
the brochu "BZT Aquaculture's bacteria/enzyme strains
are indigenous, non-pathogenic, naturally occuring bacteria.
They are completely safe and FDA GRAS listed as safe for
humans, animals and plant life."
It's not a secret ingredient it's bacteria that naturally
occurs in ponds. By adding BZT we are giving the bacteria
in the pond an extra boost for bio-filters.
We are not selling BZT we are simply telling you our
experiences and how much we like the stuff! You don't have
to believe us or buy it, that is your choice.

--
Bonnie
NJ