Old 29-05-2003, 08:56 PM
mad

Default heat stroke and heat exhaustion

my sweetie is the best of men and i love him. but one night i was wheezing
my head off and he said, "why don't you go use your inhaler?" it was on the
table next to his chair as he was sitting there. all he had to do was hand
it to me. sigh...
mad
--
Diaper backwards spells repaid. Think about it.
Marshall McLuhan

On 25 May 2003 19:08:29 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Ingrid wrote Men surrounded by women are pampered, women
surrounded by men are on their own.

I went to a conference once. Arranged for DH to pick up the kids from school,
let's see I think we were 6, 6 and 2 at the time. Two year old was with me.
Came home. Opened the door, could hear my DD wheezing from up the stairs.
Dropped everything and put her on the nebulizer. DH was sitting two feet from
her.
aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

k30a