Old 29-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default orchid house fans

hi
How about computor fans. I know several people who use them. They are usualy
cheaper then most others and you can get them in pretty big sizes. And last
but not least they often use less electricity.
Peter

"bb" schreef in bericht
Ok, the orchid house is just about done. Last roof panel finally went
up yesterday after being on back order for two weeks. Floors were
sealed and stained semi-transparent white. I had figured to get the
floors done in two to three hours last Sunday and ended up spending a
full ten hours on it. The thermometer on the wall was reading 98 most
of the day.

Anyway, I'm down to installing the screen on three walls. Today when
I stopped home for lunch the old wall thermom was reading 94. I think
my next priority is going to be installing fans for ventilation.
Anyone have suggestions?

I figured on going with a couple of outdoor ceiling fans, but another
orchid house owner said he gets much better results with floor fans.
What does everyone use, and what are the results?

Thanks for any help.

bb