Old 29-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default BZT

If you send these questions to the manufacturer and get an answer, do you
mind sharing the answer with this group? Thanks in advance.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"ajames54" wrote in message
My issues are mostly along the lines of what else is it doing....

They claim it is a bacteria and an enzyme... is the bacteria
aerobic? anaerobic? The site says it increases DO, is that
Dissolved Oxygen? if so How?

the site says it consumes/reduces Nitrogen and Phosphorous ... my
plants need nitrogen and phosphorous.

the site says it consumes ammonia ... my bio filter needs (well
uses anyway) ammonia.

the big issue is this...
So it eats all the nasties... what does it do with them?
The law of Conservation of Mass says the nasties have to go
somewhere .. but where do they go? Does the Bacteria simply
continue reproduction until such time as there is nothing left to
feed on then die back (releasing all the nasties for the next
cycle growth)?

The stuff has to go somewhere ... just because you can't see it
does not mean it is gone ... I just can't help but think of a
loaded gun just lying there ready to go off...