Old 29-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default How Long Do Baby Birds Nest?

The message
from animaux contains these words:

On 28 May 2003 13:36:03 GMT, arden (NAearthMOM) wrote:

did you hear the dalai lama will be here in September. Central PArk and
someplace else.We've got plenty of space here now
V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

YES, I see the ad every month in Shambala magazine. If I come up, I
will stay
with friends out in Bellport. They just bought a house on the water.
I really,
really want to come, but Mark will not be able to come if I do. He
has to work
that week.

I saw the Dalai Llama a few years ago when he visited Samye Ling ,a
Tibetan monastery in Scotland (and he was supposed to come to our
next-door island Holy Isle this Saturday for the opening of the new
centre Samye Ling has built there; only he's not). His extraordinary
presence alone is worth going for; but his speech was a disappointment
because he spoke almost inaudibly through an interpreter who had a flat
expressionless voice and the only microphone.

Janet.
Isle of Arran