Old 29-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Don S.

Default Looking for good source of info on tomatos

Hi. Can anyone recommend a good source (web site and/or book) for growing
tomatos ? I've got several that started out growing well, but now have yellow
spots, wilted leaves and/or branches that are turning over. It may be due to
all of the rain and my clay soil, but I'm guessing some of it is insect and/or
disease related.

I poked around on the NCSU and County Extension service sites and Google'd
tri.gardens, but didn't see "Tomatos for Dummies" type of info. I'm
interested in something that would let you look up a symtom, and see possible
causes/treatments.

Thanx....don