Old 30-05-2003, 01:32 AM
MC

Default OK cats ... it's WAR

"Sue & Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"MC" who sounds like a troll wrote in message

I am now on a mission.

We have one access to our property. It is via a gate from the main

road,
walking between two properties (an alleyway in effect) towards our

garden
then a left turn to our stairs leading to our flat.

Now the problem is that our alley is used as a cat toilet...BIG TIME.

Every
night at least one or two cat dumps would mysteriously appear along the
ally.

We are plagued with at least 6 or 7 cats who use our garden and I have

used
everything over the last year or so to stop them fouling the alleyway.

Well what's all this about plague? How about the birds that crap on your
garden, the worms that crap in your garden, the treated sewage that is
sprayed on the land your food is grown in....... It's what makes plants
grow! We actually buy horse manure. (Biggest source of Tetanus infection)

More than one cat that craps in my garden is a plague. Besides, the garden
I can handle, it's the alleyway where we have to play slalem in the morning
to go to work.

Horse crap = excreated plant matter.
Cat crap = mainly excreated animal matter. Compleatly different. It stinks
and is socially unpleasent. Does not make the plants grow and has the
potential to carry many more parasites and diseases.

Anyway, you presumably have seen these cats doing it in your alley? It
couldn't possibly be Foxes? Looks similar and smells worse and isn't

buried.
Neighbour saw a fox last night jump straight over a 6ft fence.

Caught two different cats in the act on different days. Trouble is I was
not quick enough with my water gun at the time.

What do I do now?

Learn some tollerance and chill out? Think of it as free manure.

--

Yeah right. Shows how much you know about cat crap then.

MC