Old 30-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Essjay001

Default Daisy infested grass

John wrote:
Ok,
You all win. I'll keep the daisies. It wasn't actually my idea anyway
to get rid of them but my sister's who keeps saying "You have a
lovely big garden, but you will have to do something about all these
daisies" so now i know that what she really means is she jealous and
i was prepared to listen to her because i know nothing about gardens.
Thank God i found this Newsgroup.

Thanks,

John

Of course if you keep the daisies is it what you want. Having been a townie
for so long you probably have an idea of what you want a garden to be. Keep
the daisies by all means but only if it fits in with what you want.