Old 30-05-2003, 01:32 AM
MC

Default OK cats ... it's WAR

"Charlie" wrote in message

"MC" wrote in message

SERIOUSLY - Anyone know how to build an electric barrier (similar to

cattle
fencing but adjusted voltage for smaller mammals). I am no electronics
expert so I am not too hot on volts and currents.

DO NOT BUILD YOUR OWN FENCE. At best, you would kill the cat, at worst a
small child. Especially do not try to build one if you've not got a large
amount of electrical knowledge! Hell, I'm "hot on volts and currents"

with
a professional electrical-circuit-design-for-skyscrapers-and-oil-rigs

uncle
and I still wouldn't evern start to think about plans!

Don't be a dick and play with electrics that you don't know how to use.

Charlie.

Oh, and look up a story in the newspapers about a week ago about a guy who
built a home made electric fence. Killed the cat and could have killed a
child up to the age of about 8.

Rules that out then, just a thought by someone who is running out of ideas.

MC