Old 30-05-2003, 01:44 AM
BiG_Orange

Default Neighbor's dog pees thru fence.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news
2) Unfortunately, I have a full time job, and like everyone else, I
sometimes need to take the shortest path to a solution. My view: My time
at
work is worth "X". My time after work is worth X to the thousandth,
exponentially speaking. There is nobody who can pay me back that valuable
time, for gardening and fishing, and it is a crime to steal that time.

Get real. Most Americans spend most of their time doing stuff that is
completely non-productive like watching TV, smoking cigarettes or watching
DVDs. If we all got to see what you really did with your time, we would most
likely feel like your time is virtually worthless. It would only take you a
few minutes to go next door, but I'd say the real problem is you don't know
how to communicate with anything other than the TV. I think you are just
chicken to confront your neighbor. You aren't fooling anyone here but
yourself.