Old 30-05-2003, 02:56 AM
dementia13

Default Neighbor's dog pees thru fence.

work is worth "X". My time after work is worth X to the thousandth,
exponentially speaking. There is nobody who can pay me back that
valuable time, for gardening and fishing, and it is a crime to steal
that time.

Get real. Most Americans spend most of their time doing stuff that is
completely non-productive like watching TV, smoking cigarettes or
watching DVDs. If we all got to see what you really did with your time,
we would most likely feel like your time is virtually worthless. It
would only take you a few minutes to go next door,

You get real. First of all, he already said that he talked to his
neighbors. You didn't read his reply through: it wasn't talking to his
neighbors that he didn't want to spend his free time doing, it was
setting up video cameras and going to talk to politicians. If you're
going to flame a reply, you need to at least have read and understood it
first. Second, unless you're a complete machine, you need some time to
unwind after a day of work. Relaxing and spending time with family is
not "completely non-productive", grumpus. You can't get so wrapped up in
responsibilities that you don't enjoy life anymore, which your bitter
words suggest may have already happened.