Old 30-05-2003, 02:56 AM
SSmyth

Default leaping fish

Help, I just transplanted my fish (4 goldies and 2 shubunkins) from my old
pold into my new pond. The fish are all about 2 years old. The new pond has
a waterfall entering from above on one side. The fish seemed fine for the
1st two days but now they are prone to hanging around the bottom of the
falls and trying to leap upstream. Did they suddenly have a trout like urge
to migrate or is this a sign of something wrong in the water? Other than
that they sem happy. Any suggestions?
The old pond is similar in size,depth and shape to the old pond if this
matters. Just looks kind of weird