Old 30-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Aozotorp

Default GAO: Most forest thinning not seriously delayed by appeals

(Aozotorp) wrote in message

snip

Okay, You have the percentages that were "non-appealable"! O fthose

"appealable" = How many were appealed = I am waiting!

Maybe if you had read my initial response to your posting earlier in
this thread, you'd have seen those statistics, Mr. AOLnonomous. It's
no wonder that many others of your type of "spammers" don't come here
to post stuff they can't back up. It IS really sad that the
"preservationist community" has to stoop to misinformation, lies and
spamming to push their flawed beliefs. I'm thinking that science will
eventually prevail and we can go on in restoring our eco-systems, with
the trust of the general public (maybe not in my lifetime but....)

Larry, a true environmentalist

Nope was not there = Put it up!