Old 30-05-2003, 05:08 AM
John Rutz

Default Pheromones and Fish

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Here's the website (or one of them) Ingrid

http://www.koikichi.com/about/articles/pheromones.html

I googled for: Perimutter, Alfred, Daniel Sarot, Man-Lin Yu, Rocco
Filazzoia and Seely on the Effects of Crowding on the Immune Response of
Fish and there were other sites listed, if you want to check em out.

Thanks John, puts the hammer down for folks to do those water changes and
FOR ME to sell those two koi I have been meaning to since last summer.s
~ jan

welcome

makes me think I have to go through and do another culling dangit

Im still looking for somthing definitive on growth hormone and crowding
with Koi

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com