Old 30-05-2003, 05:20 AM
BenignVanilla

Default Floating liner?!?!?!?!

"Sue Alexandre" wrote in message
I am SOOOO depressed.... please tell me something good that will give me
some hope.

snip

My VF did this last week. Water from weeks of raining ran under the liner,
and lifted the VF totally out of the ground. I pulled the liner back, and
used my pump to pump the water out from underneath, and then put it all
back. My problem was that I have not finished the VF, so the liner is just
laying on the ground. I intend to bury the liner, so the runoff can't get
under neath it anymore. Another option is to run a piece of 1 inch pvc under
the liner and have it exit above the liner level somewhere away from the
pond. This way the water has a way to vent instead of lifting the liner.

BV.