Old 03-12-2002, 12:58 AM
Larry Caldwell

Default carbon sequestration

In article ,
writes:
Larry Caldwell wrote in message ...
In article ,
writes:

You sound like one of those gaia nuts. Do you really ascribe malice to
nature?

LARRY, YOU'VE BEEN A COMPLETE IDIOT THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD, I SUGGEST
YOU GROW A BRAM YOU PRIMITIVE MORON.

I really have been trying to make a positive contribution. I explained
why the carbon sequestration issue is a fraud being perpetrated by
industrial nations. There is no place to hide 1.6 trillion tons of
carbon a year, anyplace in the biosphere, and certainly not in anything
living. Calcium carbonate sequestration may be promising, but nobody is
working on that.

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but make spooky statements
about what "mother nature" is going to do, when you don't have a clue.
Your thought processes are stuck somewhere in the paleolithic.

--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc