Old 03-12-2002, 09:47 AM
David Wilson

Default carbon sequestration

Larry Caldwell wrote in message t...
In article ,
writes:
Larry Caldwell wrote in message ...
In article ,
writes:

I really have been trying to make a positive contribution. I explained
why the carbon sequestration issue is a fraud being perpetrated by
industrial nations.

Didn't you say we need to chop down old growth and replace with new
growth, if so, then as i said, it ignores the role of bio-diversity.

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but make spooky statements
about what "mother nature" is going to do, when you don't have a clue.

I "know" intuitively as i'm NOT spiritually dead, rendered so by the
anti-spirituality device, hardcore reductionist science.

Your thought processes are stuck somewhere in the paleolithic.

Hey wait up Larry, i called you the PRIMITIVE moron first, LOL.

As long as you're not a fossil fuel troll, we'll get along.

David Wilson.