Old 30-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Jim W

Default UK Orchid supplies?

Sylvain Van der Walde wrote:

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1fvq9qx.75sctl1meh7knN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Hi all,

1) Is there a FAQ for this group if so where do I find it?
2) Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced UK supllier of orchid Bark?
(Or can I use 'normal' bark?) I've tried all the local garden centres
for 'Levingtons' brand bark compost and none stock it.

I'm a newbie to orchids so please forgive any errors on my part

Cheers
//
JimW
To Email, remove nospamtodayta from my email address

Jim W.
Ratcliffe Orchids Limited (UK) have what you want. Use www.google.com to
access their website (as some other people appear to use the same address).

Sylvain (long time lurker from the UK).

Thx for that and to all who replied,

I've also taken out a years subs for the Orchid Soc GB, as that seems a
worthy tactic to learn more about these plants.

//
JimW