Old 30-05-2003, 04:11 PM
Rick McGreal

Default OK cats ... it's WAR

"MC" wrote in
:

We are plagued with at least 6 or 7 cats who use our garden and I have
used everything over the last year or so to stop them fouling the
alleyway.

Well......For start stay away from the electric fence idea....
Far too dangerous....

Have you tried water bombs(balloons) on them?
Keep a coolbox loaded with them near where you see them...
And as soon as you see one launch it at them...

Also.....One thing you can do is to find out where the cats live....
Have a word with the local council and get the owners to deal with them...
Get them in trouble...Its about the only way to get cat owners whos cats
go roaming to respect others

Either that or tell the council that you have stray cats running around and
get them to do something about it....