Old 30-05-2003, 05:08 PM
David

Default Doves

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
Anyone have any suggestions on legal ways to get rid of or limit dove
populations?

Is there a reason you want to do this?

Poop. Cooing.

I actually like song birds, but the repetitive cooing that doves makes
drives me crazy. I picture those little breeding flying rats out there
calling to their disease carrying mates to come and perpetuate their dirty
little species. I don't mind them so much in the wild but around my house
is another issue. Doves create unwanted noise pollution, their droppings
are acidic and bad for lawn / gardens, and they're known to carry disease.