Old 30-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Cass

Default Question about pruning roses

In article , lms
wrote:

In article ,
says...

I got the Moore striper Shadow Dancer last fall. Little OR squirt,
won't stop blooming long enough to grow. Starts crimson/pink, fades to
pink/white.

That one was on my last Moore order form that I didn't send in. I have one
of those from Nor'East right now. Postage figured, everything. Strict limit
of 5, it was tough but I'm satisfied I picked the very best roses.
To not grow. hahaha.
no, really, I'm going to send it n.

It's a good idea to let them age a bit. I buy some stuff that really
shouldn't get out of the garage but it was the only thing blooming. I
was systematic for a while with a list. Then I got a lotta stuff on the
list or saw it and took it off. I need to get some discipline. Cold
day. I did actually nuke a couple before they got out of their pots.
Long Tall Sally could be the third. Virused POS I think. Why get an
imitation Sally Holmes? What was I thinking?

--
-=-
Cass