Old 30-05-2003, 06:08 PM
MLEBLANCA

Default Sycamore trees in midwest?

In article ,
(Brigg222) writes:

Yes it is anthracnose, and there is nothing that you can do but wait.
The trees seem to recover, but I would think that several years in a row
must weaken the trees somewhat.

Emilie
NorCal

Hi Emilie, When I posted before the tree
was starting to re-leaf out. Now the weather has gotten cool again with alot
of rain. Now the new leaves are dying. Also
the other trees in my town look totally dead. I guess it doesen`t mean they
are dead they just look like it.
Dan.

I'm sorry about the trees. I think they will recover, but they sure look sad,
don't they?
Our sycamores now look pretty good. No rain for three weeks, and temps
in the 100s for three days. (this am is 65 brrrr degrees).
Hope you get leafy trees soon!
Emilie
NorCal