Old 30-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Susan Erickson

Default UK Orchid supplies?

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1fvq9qx.75sctl1meh7knN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Hi all,

1) Is there a FAQ for this group if so where do I find it?

//
JimW

Welcome to Jim and all the lurkers who popped in. Ther is no FAQ
for RGO, only old files in Google's database of newsgroups.

Please if you can get binaries visit with us on ABPO as well.
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids It is mostly the same group and is
the location we post photos. If you can not subscribe to it,
please don't post photos here. Just give us the address of the
location you posted on the web and we will visit. We are all
intensely curious about each others plants and blooms, so we love
photos.

SuE