Old 30-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default Question about pruning roses

saki wrote:

By the way, I've discovered that the best way to get a reluctant bloomer to
go forward is to reveal the problem in r.g.r.

Not two days after I asked for some advice on Rockin' Robin it popped out
with new growth along its pegged canes and now sports numerous flower buds.

Hey, I think you have something there! I mentioned my thoughts on
s.p.'ing Pristine after three weeks in the ground and not having broke
dormancy and next thing I know she's breaking dormancy! *grin* Maybe
they know we're serious when we start talking about them instead of
simply to them?

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu