Old 30-05-2003, 08:33 PM
A. N.

Default Paph vietnamense parent

AND in a few years nobody will know which ones came from the wild or which ones were propagated. and all the illegal ones will finally
be shown

Michael Gerzog wrote:

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message rthlink.net...
Antec labs (www.ladyslipper.com) has legal flasks of vietnamense that came
from the Cites rescue center. They will be selling these soon

Yeah, I have my name on one of the second round set. But it sounds
like someone at USFWS suggested to Aaron that it's possible to import
them *now* (and if them, why not any other "new" paph that's available
in Europe?), which is contrary to what I've heard before, including a
post of an email from someone at USFWS itself.

MG