Old 30-05-2003, 08:44 PM
Don

Default mulching with shredded bark - question

How does the referenced hardiness zone related to "Sunset" zones? Are
they the same?

"Warren" wrote in message news:I7BBa.1067195$S_4.1078474@rwcrnsc53...
Don wrote:
(I've never been able to determine my zone. All the maps I've seen
are so small scale that it is difficult to precisely determine my
location. Is there a web site where I can enter my city and get the
zone? I'm in Redlands, CA in case someone knows my zone.)

http://www.arborday.org/trees/whatzone.html

"The ZIP code you have entered, 92373 is in hardiness zone 9."

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.