Old 30-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default What's can this be?

Stop being so paranoid.

There is nothing wrong with your plants.

What are you going to do when the leaves turn colors and finally drop in the
autumn?
Have a stroke?

TFSeven wrote in message
I'm pretty new to gardening and this is my first post here. I hope someone
can help. Several of my plants are having problems. The leaves are turning
purple for some reason. Here is a link to 2 dogwoods I have recently
planted, but other plants are having the same problem.
http://www.2dplanet.com/dogwoods.htm

Soil Type: Mostly clay
Planted as instructed.
Liquid Root stimulator used at first watering.

The dogwoods also seem to be wilting. Too much water? Not enough? I

watered
at first planting and one week later. (We have had a ton of rain in the

past
month, so I didn't want to water too much.) I sprayed them with a

fungicide
today thinking they may have dogwood anthracnose.

Hope someone can help me out.
Thanks.