Old 30-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Daisy infested grass

In article ,
ned wrote:
Nick Maclaren wrote:

And there you have it. Trendy!
There is room for every shade of gardener. Not everyone wants to be
trendy.

You Have Been Had :-)

I reckon you lot must spend more time watching the box for the latest
gimmick than bending your backs.
;-)

Doubly so :-)

While the competition for the least trendy gardener posting to
uk.rec.gardening is very strong, I am definitely in there with a
chance! I watch the box some 1-4 hours a week, exclusively the
news, weather and newsnight - because of my ghastly hearing and
the policy of discrimination against the partially deaf, I would
have a job with anything else!

Watch out for irony. Some of us go in for it ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.