Old 31-05-2003, 12:10 AM
ned

Default Daisy infested grass

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "ned" contains these words:

........ it's his sister that does what?

The OP's sister wanted him to get rid of the daisies.

That would seem to be Nick's implication but, the original post read
as follows:-

Hi,
I have just moved from a centre of town tenemant building to a semi
with a
100 foot back garden. I have never done any gardening before but think
i'm
going to enjoy it. My first problem though is that my lawn is totally
covered with daisies. Is ther a way to get rid of these without
damaging the
grass. I jsut cut it on Sunday and they have sprouted up again
already.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and you can bet your bottom
dollar
this won't be last question i will be asking. :-)

Regards,

John
Unquote.

No mention of a sister that I can see.

I reckon you spend more time pontificating than you do reading

what
other people said.

:-X

Janet

Now Janet, would you care to rephrase that last statement? ;-)
Or is this another 'Nick McLaren' style wind up? I'll bet he is
enjoying this.
grin

--
ned
.....me pontificate? Pompous? Dogmatic? Bombastic?