Old 31-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Wendy

Default David Hunt orchids

Thanks John. Cheers Wendy
"John G. Talpa" wrote in message
Wendy,

Go to: Orchid Grower Rating and Evaluation System

http://www.proinnovation.com/ogres/

"Wendy" wrote in message
Oh! oh! I think one of the most important aspects in buying plants is

that
the seller/vendor informs
the buyer of approximate delivery. This is so easy on the net.
I ordered 5 Lycastes from John & no problem with them. They are doing

great.
Isn't there some place on the net that customers can complain.....I

can't
think of
it off hand.
Crystal, I would send the bad plants back regardless!
Cheers Wendy
"femalestrom" wrote in message
Sorry this is so long.

Okay... now I am bordering on ****ed. I've already decided I
am not going to purchase from him again, so please do not
offer this as an option. I have been trying to give this guy the
benefit of the doubt, but I just can not anymore. I have gotten
two orders from him. On the first order I lost 2 plants outright.
One the bulbs were so shriveled I knew that no matter how
much pampering it would not recover. The other blew leaves
within the first week. I figured... the shipping would cost 1/3
the price of the plants, so I would just eat the price. Yesterday
I tossed 2 more from this shipment. But he has recently
changed his "return anytime" policy to three days. It has now
been a month.

snip~ ~ ~ ~