Old 31-05-2003, 08:56 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default no-niche skimmer

Now that is different (1st time to see such) it's also at:
http://www.pondusa.com/filter2a.htm
For those of us in the US. ~ jan

On Tue, 27 May 2003 07:38:32 -0400, "Bob Sisson"
wrote:

Don't see why not. Put an elbow on it, and then put on a Skimmer top like
the following link.

http://www.pondsonlinecanada.com/filter2a.htm

or do a search on : "OASE BIOsys IP-200 In-Pond Skimmer"

"Dan" wrote in message
Any of you diy'ers ever make a no-niche type skimmer? I currently have a

3"
pvc pipe coming out the side of my pond about 18" below the surface. This
pipe joins up with the bottom drain pipe where they are gravity fed into

and
underground 55gal drum. Can this be adapted to run a no-niche skimmer?

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a