Old 31-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Building a waterfall

RFLMAO! I think we are related or have the same need for help!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
John Bachman wrote:
On 30 May 2003 13:37:04 GMT, ospam (GACinMass)
wrote:

I am sure you experts w ill consider this a very stupid question. But
where do you start digging the waterfall? From the top or the bottom?

I usually remove the top soil first. I found it's hard to reach the

bottom
soil until you've removed the top soil.

Sorry... couldn't resist.

I was really surprised to find that we had a pond hole in our yard.
It was covered with dirt but after removing the dirt there was this
really nice hole. I found that the more dirt I removed the more hole
I found. I wonder if there is still more hole there? I may never
know as I tired of removing all that dirt - which is now my waterfall.

Another with weak resistance.

John

Are you related to John Rutz?

--