Old 31-05-2003, 11:10 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Trendy gardens

In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

What's your idea of a trendy garden?

Hmmm...in a totally paved walled garden, some tall purple alliums
mulched with broken glass, are growing beside a vertical pane of glass.
Water is running up the vertical pane of glass, and turning into fog.
Dimly glimpsed through the fog, Rachel de Thame is painting her nails
lime green to match the walls. A duck is nesting in her hair. A bell
tolls slowly.

Surrealism is trendy again? My, how things do move in circles!

In terms of some aspects of my clothing, I have been passed by
fashion twice. I doubt that I shall see it happen a third time,
but who knows?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.