Old 31-05-2003, 05:08 PM

Default [IBC] Some BSF 2003 Exhibit Images

In a message dated 5/31/03 11:00:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

The plant
you had labeled "Pyrocamels." That is undoubtedly xPyracomeles, which is a
hybrid between Pyracantha &Osteomeles. We discussed this before.
I loved the little mame stands, but why in God's name are they painted pink &

orange?

Hi Iris,

Long time since we talked. Thanks for clarification on the plant's name. I
will correct the website. As George said in another email, some of the stands
were bright red. At first it was grating to the eye by after a bit the stands,
and they only had several that were red, provided a good accent piece with
little distraction, believe it or not.

Tom Zane
100 Gull Cir N
Daytona Beach, FL 32119-1320